4/11/11 - Is It Monday Already?!?

"Miss Lori is tired, can you PLEASE do your work!"
(Don't know if it's the hormones but the patience was getting shorter as the time passed. Hopefully it's not a preview of things to come)


Savoring the cuisine for the day – lasagna. Still trusting that small voice that says, “Open wide, this isn’t going to make you feel bad later”  It was a rough morning, I was willing to take that chance.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm that looks good...hope it tasted good to you! That's the wonderful thing about pregnancy, you can blame everything on the hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job that morning! Even able to give a slight smile for the camera when I know you didn't feel like giving it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I had Deb to tag team with that morning! I'm sure my student was happy about that too!

    ReplyDelete